Tożsamość płciowa: k
Kim jesteś: is
Preferowany zaimek: ona
Punktów: 1
Wysłany: 2024-02-23, 07:00   Samobójstwo pracownicy kliniki Tajskiej

https://www.reddit.com/r/...sful_operation/

a konkretnie komentarze:

Cytat:
Yah ! It’s got worse since I was there 2019 summer time - Darcey wasn’t there but I’m sure her death was caused by stress and all the complaints she was dealing with ! - a Japanese gal kept QT by the place has died recently also apparently just before Darcey died - I agree stay away from that place -

Cytat:
Yes she died this last month in Bangkok , supposedly from a night time asthma attack but she apparently was an ex alcoholic - the pressure from dealing with so many botched surgeries more and likely did her in trying to deal with all this crap from apprentice surgeons fk’ing things up !!

Cytat:
I actually feel really bad for her. She probably got lucky originally and got really nice surgeries from Kamol and wanted to help other girls but ended up sending them to their doom and the guilt probably was too much. I wouldn't be surprised if her death was a suicide honestly, sorry for being grim. It's really sad tho, she was so young and clearly wanted to help her sisters out based on her content. Also based on the way she acts in videos she appears to have a very low self esteem based on her voice, body language and the fact she carries the camera in a way that she's trying to hide certain features of her face which is really sad since she was very beautiful and feminine and passing. Rest in Peace

Cytat:

You know , it appears if a person is a known Celebrity like Jessica Alves ( The Human Ken Doll of fame ) and to some degree Darcey Silver an ex Stand Up Comedian from the UK that Kamol personally makes sure the surgery is done in full by him to get browny points to go to his Hospital run by a Board of directors wanting more money rolling in the doors ! He has investors that only see money not human care , just money in the end ! Otherwise without some notoriety your not getting his actual experience and the newbies wanting surgery experience are doing these surgeries now - Stay away - Thai Law is very different when it comes to punishment of bad surgery !

The only true way to stop this crap is education for others wanting to go there is “TAKE THEIR MONEY AWAY” by not going there !! - this is something they do know is ( MONEY ) and it’s the only way they LEARN and shut them down !!

Cukierkowa
użytkownik

Tożsamość płciowa: k
Kim jesteś: ts
Preferowany zaimek: ona
Punktów: 50
Wysłany: 2024-02-24, 04:23   

Celebryci i miliarderzy są numer 1 na tym świecie a z szarakami można zrobić co się chce. Dawniej o Kamolu miałam lepsze zdanie a teraz :-( tak samo w Timmeles jak robiłam tam cycki, recepcja, doktor wszystko super a teraz dziewczyny mówią że się popsuło. Dziwnie się robi

Odpowiedz do tematu